Search the site
Translate this website
Whittall Street Clinic is featured in Channel 4's new programme ‘The Sex Clinic’, starts 10pm Thursday 11th April.
New Rapid HIV Testing clinic at St Martin’s in the Bullring
Now open every Tuesday 11.00am - 3.15pm - no appointment needed.
The clinic is located upstairs in the St Martin’s Centre for Health & Healing next to the Church in the Bullring. Entrance to the clinic is via St Martin’s church shop.
Whittall Street Clinic patient's satisfaction survey
We aim to improve our patients’ experience on attending our clinics. We invite all our patients to provide us with their feedback, and to participate in our annual satisfaction survey.
You can send us your comments on the day of your visit (please ask a member of staff for more information), or through this website.
A summary of our 2011 survey with 584 respondents are as follows:
- 96% of patients believed our reception area was welcoming and friendly
- 84% of patients with an appointment were seen within 30 minutes of their arrival
- 79% of patients believed the clinic was clean, with another 17% who rated us as fairly clean
- 92% of patients who saw a doctor and 93% of patients who saw a nurse stated that they were definitely approachable and friendly
- 88% of patients rated the care provided by us as very good, or excellent.
The following comments were made by some of the respondents:
- “Good service, friendly, non-intimidating/approachable”
- “Very friendly and knowledgeable consultants, speedy reception staff”
- “The doctor I was seen by was very pleasant and that helps to ease the tension of answering very personal questions”
- “It was really confidential and reception staff were very polite and comfortable to approach”
- “A lot of care and compassion along with sensitivity was shown to me by all staff. Starting with the receptionist, assessment nurse, doctor and practice nurse”