Search the site
Translate this website
Whittall Street Clinic is featured in Channel 4's new programme ‘The Sex Clinic’, starts 10pm Thursday 11th April.
New Rapid HIV Testing clinic at St Martin’s in the Bullring
Now open every Tuesday 11.00am - 3.15pm - no appointment needed.
The clinic is located upstairs in the St Martin’s Centre for Health & Healing next to the Church in the Bullring. Entrance to the clinic is via St Martin’s church shop.
Confidential serviceWe do not share your attendance information with any other organisation. We do not use your name on your specimens. Instead, we use a unique number that is only meaningful to our department.
Other services we offer:
- Appointment within 2 normal working days for most of our patients
- Assisting you to inform your sexual partners if you have been diagnosed with an STI
- Confidential service
- Contraception advice and counselling
- Emergency contraception
- Free and accurate testing for sexually transmitted infections (STI)
- Free condoms
- Free treatment for STI
- HIV testing
- Pregnancy testing
- Prevention of HIV transmission after sex (PEPSE)
- Psychosexual clinics
- Sexual health information
- U16 services
- Vaccination for hepatitis B infection
- Victims of sexual assault
- Walk-in clinics